Monday, October 01, 2007

Finer Details of Front Crawl Swim Clinic

I am once again offering my Swim Clinic The Finer Details of Front Crawl on Oct 21 at Tri-It. This is a 2 part class. Part 1 is a 2.5 hour lecture on proper technique of front crawl. Part 2 is your chance to take what you learned in the class to the pool and be video taped below and above water by Ken Olson of Race-Tec Systems Inc.

This is a very good refresher for everyone to brush up on their stroke. Each time I review the class I get a better handle of what I should be doing and my stroke always feels better.

I know that some of you have already taken the course and some will be video taped at other classes so I am offering a chance to take just part 1 or part 2 if desired.

The cost for the whole day is $150 (includes DVD) or
$180 (includes DVD + feedback from Ken)

The cost for part 1 or part 2 will be $75.
If the additional feedback option is chosen cost is $90.

I hope everyone is enjoying the Fall colors and the start of their Base building for 2008!

No comments: