Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Newton is home from Down Under

Travelling Newton has just returned from his trip to Australia with Sue and Neroli.  They went down to compete in the Australian Outback half and full Marathon.  I am waiting for a brief race report from Sue to let you know how the trip went.  But, judging by the photos they had a brilliant trip!

Thanks to everyone for playing along with my Travelling Newton game.  This FUNraiser helped raise just over $5000 for Prostate Cancer.  When I first set this goal back in January I was quite nervous about reaching the goal but these feelings were just like siging up for Ironman or your first race.  And I knew I could do it with hard work and help from many people.

So thank you guys once again and look out for more great photos from Newton (follow on his facebook page  http://www.facebook.com/travellingnewton  to see the latest photo updates.

Newton's final destination is IronMan Canada 2011 in Penticton! :)


No comments: