Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Canmore Olympic distance triathlon

Canmore olympic distance triathlon was also last weekend. Here we had Katie steppping up her racing for her 1st olympic distance event. In her words "My first Olympic Distance went great today and I'm so happy, but completely exhausted. I think my love for triathlon is just beginning and thanks to you and the optimistic athletes I've met it will be a lifelong one for me!"

Katie finished in a time of 2:46 and fast enough to win her age group. Katie is off to UBC to start her studies and resume her triathlon training. Keep looking for her name in the results as I think she is one to watch. :) Good Luck in Vancouver Katie!


Carrie was also at Canmore and was taking a break from moving homes. Carrie and Kyle moved the day before and both raced on Sunday. Carrie was very happy to cross the line in a cold 3:01 and Kyle finished in 2:26. I think moving is much harder than an Ironman. Congrats to both of you!

No comments: