Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Mtn Biking

Today George and I got out to COP for a great mtn bike ride. It is so cool to be taken up the hill in a chair and then whip down the runs. So much fun. Later tonight I put on my shoes and out for a run. I was planning on just running easy but I had to change the settings on my polar HRM and next thing you know I selected a new workout. One of my Fav's Fartlek 6 : 4. It is so quiet running at 11:00 at night. Very peaceful. The run went well, legs still a bit sore from the half on Sunday but all in all a good run.
The picture below is from 2 weeks ago when I was preparing my bottles for the Sat long ride. Believe it or not this is one of my favorite things to do. :)

Until next friday night when I get to make up the bottles once again.
Good luck to all the Oliver and Vulcan racers this weekend. And Kevin in Kona!

No comments: