Friday, June 25, 2010

Photos

I was going to upload some photos but my iPad will not allow this. Sorry.

Myron and i drove the course on Wednesday. Wow this is going to be once amazing ride. No shortage of climbing or take your breath away views. I did not see most as I had car sickness from no sleep the night before so I spent most of the drive with my eyes closed. One of the cool parts of the ride was the car we were in. Myron had the option between 2 cars at the same price. A tiny fiat or a Bmw z4. He picked the BMW

After the drive and dinner i was out to sleep and slept 12 hrs. Nice way to reset the system. I was so happy to be back in my apt and very grateful to have a bed to sleep in.

Life is funny as you never know what the adventure you will have each day. Just do your best to enjoy it! This am the sun is shining and the temp is 28. Have a great day!

No comments: